Wednesday 2 August 2017

Love in all shapes

"Hello Miss Round!!"
Said a sonorous sound.
I spun around
At the Dolby surround.

"Hello mister..ermm??"
"Ob is the name" he said.
"Is that name not made?
Pray tell me the real name instead."

"Obtuse is the name,my dear lady.
I hate the name as it makes me look shady.
So for a date are u ready?
I will take you on slow and steady."

Laughed out loud at his gumption,
Held my sides lest they burst of vibration.
He held her hand with his wittiest presentation.
Thus Ob and Ro started their conversation.

Ro looked at the tall man with awe.
Felt conscious of her beauty raw.
"Why wasn't I like the hourglass I saw.
Ugly things like me should be hidden by law."

"I am in love with the shape of you!" said Ob.
"From where did these lines you rob?"
"It's my original for you." he said with a feigned sob.
Cheeks blushed with an unwarranted throb.

Minutes passed into hours,
Hours passed into day afters.
Making memories of laughters with no bars,
And promises of no scars.

Alone, Ro looked at the mirror.
Ob was great but won't miss her ever.
Why did she meet him with so much fervour!
"It will hurt badly.", she thought with a tremor.

Ob had his own stress.
Felt he failed to impress.
Staring in the eyes of the princess,
He had missed his beats more not less.

Ro picked up the phone.
It was Ob's name she wanted to moan.
Sun will set one day and that's known,
Why to sulk alone and forlorn.

Just then the doorbell rang loud.
Opened to see Ob's smile broad.
"Without promises of being forever around,
Will you be mine, my Miss Round?"

With smiles and tears making a strange symphony,
Ro pointed out the differences which were many.
Ob held her close and kissed on her nose shiny,
"Look at the similar lines we have you granny."

"You and me have a great rapport you see,
But you and me are scared to be.
We are child at heart and free.
Future is unknown to you and me.
Let's just smile and make love with glee,
You and me together will make the sadness flee!!"

Thus the lives of two shapes blend,
I don't know whether they remain till the end.
Ro-Ob is a story that I send,
For all that are at life's strange bend.
Take a plunge into life my friend,
Maybe you will have broken hearts to mend,
But with life's rainbows kenned and penned!

No comments:

Post a Comment