Sunday 8 April 2018

Last Verses

Writing the last few verses for you.
No, you won't find me blue.
I promise this not for you,
But for the love of the Almighty who is always true!

Life is magical !
Life is tragical !
But life with its colours few,
Blends in to form new hues.
Complaining is not something I'll do,
But will definitely paint a picture new!

Love life with all that it hails.
Maybe the songs are not always with happy bells,
But I choose to not be in the hell.
I have blessings to make me sail!

Heart is not mindful
Of trenches and whirlpool.
I know at the end I look like a fool.
But when with honesty I'd jumped in the pool,
I'll be the better person with a soul beautiful!

Thank you for all the moments which were only mine,
Be happy with life in your vine.
Maybe we shall meet one day in sunshine,
When my happiness will surpass thine!


No comments:

Post a Comment