Sunday 8 April 2018

The Elusive You

Closed my eyes with a smile,
Reminiscing the last few days for a while.

You were a burst of sunshine, a constant downpour.
Your non stop magical words pulled me out of rancour.

Your words echo with a deep breath
"Jaan don't fall in love,look where you tread"
Grounds are slippery,but don't worry I still have my head.

Few lines about you are difficult,
It will make me think about you without any halt.
For you this torture is accepted
If it kind of gets your eyes crinkled.

Baby you are so vivacious,
It is actually infectious.
But beauty is in your pause,
When you open the windows to your house.
A beautiful soul with mischief inlaid,
Makes one ones own without visible dread
An enchanted mind with the heart of a child,
You are a rainbow with colours so wild.

Wary in approach, yet brave.
Though I know you not much to rave.
Yet your elusive company I shall crave,
And remember that ur thoughts in my prayers I will always save.
It will be hard to tell u bye,
But I know those days are nigh.
Good things are not forever,
But the memories will never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment