Sunday 8 April 2018

Will You Be My Poetry?

Will you be my poetry?
Through your hair I will run my fingers,
And gather my thoughts.
In your eyes I will look,
And find my words.
On your lips I will put mine
And find the fire,
On your back I will write my desire.
Softly with my kisses light,
Slowly and ever slowly
We will burn away the night.

The long drawn curtains,
Will have a story to tell,
If to write a beautiful poetry
I fail.
Keep the story in your heart
Even if for a while,
Know that knowing you
Someone miles away will smile.
Don't pull the curtains,
Don't open the door,
Be my muse,my dream
For some time more .

Ashamed should I be,
Of wanting you?
Scared should I be,
Of losing you?
Answers I will seek
Some other time,
When I will alone
Watch the clock chime.




No comments:

Post a Comment